Surface Dust, VOCs, and Mold
*There is only one slide provided with each surface dust test.*
This single-use rental kit detects and reports total levels of surface dust, over 500 VOCs, and actively growing mold in your home.
Results emailed within 5 business days of receiving your samples at our lab.
This is designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of airborne aerosols including mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibers, mineral dust, the biogenic and inorganic particles and opaque particles.
The Surface Dust test is specifically designed to capture:
- mold spores and filamentous structures generated from fungal growth
- pollen & fern spores: reproductive spores generated by flowering plants and ferns
- skin cell fragments (Dander): generated by human or animals
- fibrous glass fibers: fibrous transparent glass fibers (fiberglass & mineral wool is used primarily as insulation materials and fillers in ceiling tiles)
- cellulosic fibers: natural cellulosic fibrous materials used as clothing, paper, etc.
- synthetic fibers: fibrous manufactured fibers used as clothing, bedding, drapes,
carpeting, etc. (primarily nylon, rayon, etc.)
- opaque particles: typically decayed biological material, corrosion particles, and paints / pigments
- anthropogenic/mineral Crystalline soil mineral grains and/or construction materials particles
May also include other uncommon particles, such as copier toner, starch grains, droplet-like particles, specific unique minerals, or corrosion particles, algae and protozoan organisms, and fire/combustion residue.
Volatile Organic CompoundS (VOCs)
|Dimensions||9 × 7 × 4 in|
There are no reviews yet.