Each sample is analyzed by our very own Enthalpy Analytical LLC, an industrial hygiene air testing laboratory accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Accredited Laboratory
Enthalpy Analytical, LLC (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the Industrial Hygiene accreditation program for GC/MS Field of Testing, as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
Enthalpy Analytical, LLC (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the Unique Scope accreditation program for Formaldehyde Field of Testing, as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
- Single-use indoor air quality test kit with sampling pump, sample tube, instructions, and pre-paid shipping label for easy return
- Testing in our state of the art AIHA accredited lab for accurate results
- Results reported and e-mailed within 5 business days of receipt of your samples
- Suggestions on how to improve your air quality
- E-mail support
- Patented technology
- Seamless 200 ml/min flow
- Battery operated on/off switch
- asbestos fibers
- ammonia (urine)
- bat guano
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
- chinese drywall
- creosote & creosol
- illegal drugs – meth, marijuana, etc.
- isocyanates (TDI & MDI)
- pepper spray
- sewer gas (hydrogen sulfide)
The chemicals and their concentrations will not be itemized, compounds detected are put into contamination index categories.
Results are reported via e-mail within 5 business days from receipt of your samples. Expedited analysis options are available at an additional cost at checkout.
- due to supply shortages, handling time can be 1-2 business days
- overnight shipping requested on a Friday before 2PM (EST) will arrive the following Monday
- all shipping return labels provided with your kit are 2-3 day priority USPS
- purchasing expedited shipping on your order is 1-way, it does not include expedited return shipping
Return your entire kit within 14 days to ensure validity of your sample.
If unused and all Return Policy conditions are met, the customer will receive a refund for the purchase price minus all shipping costs (both the shipping of the kit to you and return shipment to Enthalpy) and a $30 per sampling tube re-certification charge.
Please note that orders cannot be cancelled once they have left our facility, see Return Policy.